Ellcot Spinning Mills Ltd.
To be a dynamic, profitable and growth oriented company.
- To be the leading producer of cotton and blended yarn for knitting and weaving for local and international customers manufacturing well-known textile brands.
- To strive for excellence and sustain position as a preferred supplier for yarn with a customer focused strategy.
- Continuous enhancement in the quality objectives for customer satisfaction and operational efficiencies.
- To achieve the comparative advantage by employing latest technologies for enhancing the efficiency and productivity.
- To build enduring relationship with our suppliers by giving them fair return on their products and services.
- To provide a professional, open and participative environment to our dedicated employees for developing their potential and team performance.
- To give consistent financial returns to the shareholders on their investments.
- To be responsible to the society, employees and communities in which we operate by initiating health care, education and social welfare activities.
Permissible business activities
- To own, set up, erect, install , establish or acquire by purchase, lease or merger, mills and factories for Spinning, Weaving, Knitting, Dyeing and finishing, manufacture produce textile, yarn, cloth, garment and other textile products.
- To import, purchase, manufacture, process and/or dispose off or sell plant, machinery, components, parts and accessories, chemicals, dyes metals and or other materials and goods which the company may itself require or trade in.
- To deal in and carry on business as importers, exporters, agents, suppliers or otherwise, stock, manufacture, process, finish , purchase, sell or otherwise deal in all sorts of natural, man-made or synthetic fibers, yarn, cloth, garments, their products and/or bye products.
- To construct, set up and operate power stations to generate electric power for supply of electric power to the company’s mills, factories and to others and to set up and install cables, wires, transmission lines and works to supply electricity and
Allied activities covered in the Memorandum of Association of the Company.
STATUS OF COMPANY
- Public Interest Company